CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn an era of depressed civic engagement, where access to the media by common citizens is limited, blogs have the power to change the political landscape. This book catalogs the individuals engaged in political blogging, explains why they started blogging, and examines what they hope to gain from it.
- Author BiographyAntoinette Pole is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Montclair State University.
- Author(s)Antoinette Pole
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.