All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a humorous and eccentric look at 40 British and Irish birders and their escapades in the pursuit of their art . It explores the personalities and the passions hidden behind the twitching beards, binoculars and birding paraphernalia.
- Author BiographyStephen Moss is the author of several books, including Birds and Weather: a Birdwatcher's Guide (Hamlyn, 1995) and, more recently, Attracting Birds to your Garden for New Holland (2000). A journalist and broadcaster, he writes The Guardian's monthly birdwatching column and produced the BBC Television series Birding with Bill Oddie, for which he also co-wrote the book. He lives in West London. Robin Chittenden is a wildlife photographer based in Norfolk. As well as working for English Nature and The Broads Authority, he is a judge for the British Birds Bird Photograph of the Year competition, Photographic Researcher for 'British Birds' and Photographic Consultant for 'Birding World'.
- Author(s)Stephen Moss
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/12/2006
- Content Note92 b&w photographs
- Weight298 g
- Width177 mm
- Height148 mm
- Photographs byRobin Chittenden
- Foreword byBill Oddie
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £4.73Trending at £5.86
- £14.41Trending at £16.94
- £12.72Trending at £13.02
- £16.67Trending at £24.87
- £5.74Trending at £5.93
- £4.75Trending at £6.31
- £24.00Trending at £34.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.