All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a humorous and eccentric look at 40 British and Irish birders and their escapades in the pursuit of their art . It explores the personalities and the passions hidden behind the twitching beards, binoculars and birding paraphernalia.
- Author BiographyStephen Moss is the author of several books, including Birds and Weather: a Birdwatcher's Guide (Hamlyn, 1995) and, more recently, Attracting Birds to your Garden for New Holland (2000). A journalist and broadcaster, he writes The Guardian's monthly birdwatching column and produced the BBC Television series Birding with Bill Oddie, for which he also co-wrote the book. He lives in West London. Robin Chittenden is a wildlife photographer based in Norfolk. As well as working for English Nature and The Broads Authority, he is a judge for the British Birds Bird Photograph of the Year competition, Photographic Researcher for 'British Birds' and Photographic Consultant for 'Birding World'.
- Author(s)Stephen Moss
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/12/2006
- Content Note92 b&w photographs
- Weight298 g
- Width177 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographs byRobin Chittenden
- Foreword byBill Oddie
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.