Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an imaginative inversion of the transatlantic slave trade - in which 'whytes' are enslaved by black people. This title brings the shackles and cries of long-ago barbarity uncomfortably close and raises questions about the society.
- Author BiographyBernardine Evaristo is the author of three novels, Lara, The Emperor's Babe and Soul Tourists, all of which fuse fiction with poetry. Blonde Roots is her first prose novel. She was made a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature in 2004 and the Royal Society of Arts in 2006. She lives in London.
- PrizesWinner of Orange Youth Panel Prize 2009.
- Author(s)Bernardine Evaristo
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Notemap
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £5.65Trending at £7.99
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.