CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a mix of social history, literary analysis, political biography and murder mystery. It explores and analyzes the social and cultural dynamics of the Chinese revolution of the 1920s by focusing on the mysterious 1928 assassination of Shen Dingyi.
- Author BiographyR. Keith Schoppa is Professor of History and Chair of both the Department of History and the East Asian Studies Program at Valparaiso University. He is the author of Chinese Elites and Political Change (1982) and Xiang Lake:Nine Centuries of Chinese Life (1989).
- Author(s)R. Keith Schoppa
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication20/04/1998
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteb&w photograph, 4 maps
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.