Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.37
- £4.41Trending at £4.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £7.18Trending at £9.95
- £13.39Trending at £15.44
- £11.02Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe four Hanoverian King Georges may have become fixed in history as faintly absurd, certainly unattractive, figures. This title provides an account of their lives and times, and families and courts. It encourages readers to consider how the Hanoverian monarchs reacted to the climate of art and fashion in their times.
- Author BiographyChristopher Sinclair-Stevenson was born in 1939, and educated at Eton and St. John's, Cambridge. He has been an author (Faber Finds is reissuing Inglorious Rebellion, Blood Royal and That Sweet Enemy), publisher and is now a literary agent.
- Author(s)Christopher Sinclair-Stevenson
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.