Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume testifies to the need to protect the remarkable ruins of the Indigenous North American city of Blood Run and the sacred remains she guards there in mounded tombs. The persona poems herein emanate its character embraced in architectural accomplishment designed in accordance with the sun and moon and multitudes of stars above.
- Author BiographyAllison Adelle Hedge Coke descends from moundbuilders and is of Cherokee, Creek, Huron, Metis, French Canadian, Lorraine, Portuguese, Irish, English, and Scot ascendants. Raised in North Carolina, the Plains and Canada, she previously worked horses, fields, waters, and factories. A fellow of the Weymouth Center for the Arts & Humanities, Black Earth Institute (emeritus), Salon Ada, and The Center for Great Plains Institute.
- Author(s)Allison Adelle Hedge Coke
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.