Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by christianmurray
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
- £6.99+ £2.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by rubysapphiredance
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a diabetic doesn't mean you are stuck in a gastronomic wilderness. You can have great food that's unexpected and exciting. The author states that it's all about keeping your blood sugar under control and balancing the ingredients to help you maintain good health. It includes nutritional tips, food balance and ideas for a healthy life.
- Author BiographyMichael Moore is the author of Moore to Food.
- Author(s)Michael Moore
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1497 g
- Width240 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.