All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Kellerman's novels combining detective fiction and psychological suspense. Dr Alex Delaware, child psychologist, burned out in his mid-30s and in semi-retirement in Southern California, responds to a call for help and becomes enmeshed in a family tragedy.
- Author BiographyJonathan Kellerman was a child psychologist before becoming a full-time novelist. He is married to the writer Faye Kellerman and they live in Los Angeles with their four children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Kellerman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication19/05/1987
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight165 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £2.81Trending at £5.59
- £4.13Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.99
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.