CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes poems that create a call and response across six generations of family of the fictional Silas Wright, a black man born in 1907. This title takes on the voices and experiences of diverse characters in or connected to the Wright family.
- Author BiographySean Hill's awards include fellowships from Cave Canem, the MacDowell Colony, the University of Wisconsin, and a Stegner Fellowship from Stanford University. His poems have appeared in Callaloo, Ploughshares, DIAGRAM, Tin House, and numerous journals, and in several anthologies including Black Nature: Four Centuries of African American Nature Poetry. He lives in Bemidji, Minnesota. More information can be found at www.seanhillpoetry.com.
- Author(s)Sean Hill
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.