All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.31Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the inside story of Kurdish guerrilla movement. This book combines reportage and scholarship to give an account of PKK, the Kurdistan Workers' Party.
- Author BiographyAliza Marcus is formerly an international correspondent for The Boston Globe and lives in Washington, D.C. She covered the PKK for more than eight years, first as a freelance reporter for the Christian Science Monitor and later as a staff writer for Reuters, receiving a National Press Club Award for her reporting. She is also a recipient of a MacArthur Foundation grant for her work.
- Author(s)Aliza Marcus
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.