All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces oil's impact on international affairs since World War II, revealing its influence on the Truman, Eisenhower, Nixon and Carter governments. This work shows how America's own wells are drying up as demand increases and warns that by 2010 the US will need to import 60 per cent of its oil.
- Author BiographyMichael Klare is the author of Rogue States and Nuclear Outlaws, Low Intensity Warfare and Resource Wars. He is the Five College Professor of Program Peace and World Security Studies at Hampshire College in Amherst, and lives in Northampton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Michael T. Klare
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight194 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.