All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text not only tells the story of the Vikings in Britain but also uses advanced DNA testing to show how the influence of the Vikings has lingered genetically in modern Britain.
- Author BiographyJulian Richards is a professional archaeologist and television presenter, who has fronted such highly acclaimed series as 'Meet the Ancestors'.
- Author(s)Julian Richards
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/06/2005
- Content Notemaps, 100 colour photos
- Width251 mm
- Height197 mm
Most relevant reviews
- wakogb106623 Mar, 2017by
Good book , great information, would recommend it .
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.51Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.52
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.