All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Abraham Lincoln was assassinated, there were many fingers on the trigger, writes Steers, who corrects the many misconceptions surrounding this defining moment of American history in his award-winning book, now available in paperback. 51 illustrations. 4 maps.
- Author BiographyEdward Steers Jr. is the author of several books, including The Trial: The Assassination of President Lincoln and the Trial of the Conspirators. He lives in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia.
- Author(s)Edward Steers
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note51 illustrations, 1 map
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £13.28Trending at £14.40
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
- £19.20Trending at £29.96
- £9.66Trending at £14.94
- £11.79Trending at £16.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.