All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £5.94Trending at £10.35
- £16.85Trending at £19.49
- £8.85Trending at £13.98
- £6.44Trending at £9.98
- £5.94Trending at £10.00
- £5.95Trending at £6.99
- £19.54Trending at £20.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhat in Hell is going on at Headstone Manor? In this hilarious spoof of every horror fan's favourite films, a sinister Man (Vincent Price) and his bumbling cohorts combat a team of mad scientists who are investigating paranormal phenomenon in the mysterious manor.
- Leading Role 1Kenny Everett
- Director 1Ray Cameron
- Leading Role 2Pamela Stephenson
- Leading Role 3Vincent Price
- Additional Roles byGraham Stark,Gareth Hunt,Don Warrington,Cleo Rocos
- ScreenwriterBarry Cryer
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2008
- Running Time90 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- gp436411 Apr, 2015by
One of the worse films I have seen
Truly one of the worst films I have seen. The sorry mess did no one taking part in it any favours. Even worse than Plan 9 from outer space.
- head620_125 Mar, 2012by
Childhood heros disappoint
I bought the product as Kenny Everett is my all time favourite comic performer. Vincent Price is my favourite horror actor and with that combination how could this film fail. Thats what I thought... sadly I was disappointed and the best part of the dvd is the documentary made recently where the producer and director admit the film was a flop.
- 569cddc20d7e4e8...04 Feb, 2012by
You'll only want it cus' it's Kenny!
5 Stars! 1 Star! It's a Marmite thing! Not as good as the best of British Comedy but that's the 80's for you. What you get for the money is a DVD in a case. There's a couple of trailers for the feature and a "making of" with other bits such as photos, 5.1 surround, original mono and subtitles in English. A nice touch is a PDF script accessible via a PC. Picture and sound quality are bright and clear. A bit pricey so search for a bargain :)
- samhain213208 May, 2011by
Bloodbath At The House Of Death (DVD)
I like buying rarities and this film is one of them. The late great Kenny Everett. This film is a silly 80's flick the effects aweful acting bad, you choose!!! As Kenny would once say ''Done in the best possible taste''
- 930729978@delet...07 Aug, 2009by
A wonderful movie.
This movie is nothing like you have ever seen before. Even though it was made in 1984, it did not get a lot of reviews. But now I am glad I found it. Vinccent Price is good in this movie, and It's nothing like he had played before in his earlier films. This is a great movie and I am glad that I found it finally.