Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.00+ £2.95 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by havershambooks
- Click & Collect
- £0.99+ £1.81 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVampire heroine Ulrika must adjust to her life as a vampire in the midst of an investigation into the death of one of her Lahmian sisterhood.
- Author BiographyNathan Long was a struggling screenwriter for fifteen years, during which time he had three movies made and a handful of live-action and animated TV episodes produced. Now he is a novelist, and is enjoying it much more. For Black Library he has written three Warhammer novels featuring the Blackhearts, and has taken over the Gotrek and Felix series with three novels to his name. He lives in Hollywood.
- Author(s)Nathan Long
- PublisherGames Workshop
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleUlrika the Vampire
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationNottingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Black Library
- Out-of-print date02/05/2013
- Content Notemap
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.