All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNowhere was the Civil War as savage as it was in Missouri - and nowhere did it produce a killer more savage than William Anderson. This book examines his prewar life, explains how he became a guerrilla, and then describes the war that he and his men waged against Union soldiers and defenseless civilians alike.
- Author BiographyAlbert Castel is the author of several classic works on the Civil War, including Decision in the West: The Atlanta Campaign of 1864, which won the prestigious Lincoln Prize. Thomas Goodrich is the author of numerous books on the West, including Scalp Dance and War to the Knife.
- Author(s)Albert Castel,Tom Goodrich
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note21 photographs, 4 maps
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.