Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £7.00
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionNew York mayor Michael Bloomberg claims to run the city like a business. In Bloomberg s New York, Julian Brash applies methods from anthropology, geography, and other social science disciplines to examine what that means.
- Author BiographyJulian Brash is assistant professor of anthropology at Montclair State University.
- Author(s)Julian Brash
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note5 b&w photos, 2 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.