Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.04Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA crisp and engaging book that proposes how to save the dying humanities
- Author BiographyToby Miller is Distinguished Professor of Media & Cultural Studies at the University of California, Riverside. He is author of Sportsex and Cultural Citizenship: Cosmopolitanism, Consumerism, and Television in a Neoliberal Age (both Temple) and runs the cultural studies podcast.
- Author(s)Toby Miller
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.