All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull of mystery and intrigue, this graphic novel version of Kathy Hoopmann's best-selling adventure follows Ben, a boy with Asperger syndrome (AS). When Ben and his friend Andy discover an old blue bottle in the school yard, little do they know of the mysterious forces they are about to unleash...
- Author BiographyKathy Hoopmann is the best-selling author of All Cats have Asperger Syndrome, Inside Asperger's Looking Out, and The Asperger Adventure series. Rachael Smith is the creator of Rabbit, House Party, One Good Thing and Flimsy the Kitten, and she also draws comics for Doctor Who. She lives in Greater Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)Kathy Hoopmann
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2015
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleAsperger Adventures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £10.51Trending at £12.38
- £9.45Trending at £10.06
- £6.44Trending at £7.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.50
- £10.14Trending at £14.90
- £7.09Trending at £9.98
- £7.01Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.