Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionAppearing for the first time in English, Blue Coyote with Guitar and Other Songs, by renowned Mexican poet Juan Banuelos, creates an alternative poetics that rejects individualism, defies nationalism, and opts for the alterity of the most marginalized social subjects in modern Mexico.
- Author BiographyJuan Banuelos (Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, 1932) is one of today's most popular Mexican poets. He has published eleven books of poetry and has received the Chiapas Prize (Mexico, 1984), the Palermo Prize (Italy, 1987), and the Jose Lezama Lima Prize (Cuba, 2004), among others. He is also a renowned editor and university professor. From 1994 to the present, he has formed part of the National Commission of Intermediation, propitiator of the dialogue between the Mexican government and the Zapatista Army of National Liberation. His poems have been translated into numerous languages, and now here, for the first time, English.
- Author(s)Juan Banuelos
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byKatherine M. Hedeen,Victor Rodriguez Nunez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.