All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this novel, Napoleon's 100 days of freedom have ended and Aubrey has finally become a true Blue Rear Admiral. He and Maturin set sail on their much post-poned mission to Chile.
- Author BiographyPatrick O'Brian, one of our greatest contemporary novelists, is the author of the acclaimed Aubrey--Maturin tales and the biographer of Joseph Banks and Picasso. His first novel, Testimonies, and his Collected Short Stories have recently been republished by HarperCollins. In 1995 he was the first recipient of the Heywood Hill Prize for a lifetime's contribution to literature. In the same year he was awarded the CBE. In 1997 he received an honorary doctorate of letters from Trinity College, Dublin. He lives in South West France.
- Author(s)Patrick O'Brian
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/09/2005
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
Most relevant reviews
- denny87619 Jan, 2017by
Love Patrick O Brian
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.98
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
- £5.95Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.