Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.29Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.33Trending at £4.82
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poems, artful yet accessible, lyrical yet direct, strange but recognizable; about the body, desire, anxiety, and obsession - how what we want redeems and isolates us. This book believes the exploration of the physical and mental selves - fears and desires - is the key to moving and being completely alive in the material world.
- Author BiographyAaron Smith is the author of What's Required, winner of the 2003 Frank O'Hara Award Chapbook Contest. His work has appeared in many publications including: Bloom, 5 AM, Pleiades, Prairie Schooner, Puerto del Sol, and Poetry After 9/11: An Anthology of New York Poets. He lives in New York City.
- PrizesWinner of Agnes Lynch Starrett Poetry Prize 2004.
- Author(s)Aaron Smith
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePitt Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.