All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the best-selling author who brought you Blueprint Crochet, Robyn Chachula presents yet another approachable resource on the basics of crochet design. This friendly introduction to sweater and garment construction will give you a deeper understanding of working with crochet, and help you make better-fitting garments in the process.
- Author BiographyRobyn Chachula began her career as a structural engineer with a specialty in historic preservation and renovation, which uses her ability to take big projects and break them into little items anyone can understand. She is the author of Blueprint Crochet: Modern Designs for the Visual Crocheter (Interweave, 2008). Visit her blog, crochetbyfaye.com.
- Author(s)Robyn Chachula
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.