All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the author's philosophy for implementing peaceful world change and provides a model for activists everywhere through stories of his own experience toppling dictatorships (peacefully) and of smaller examples of social change (like Occupy Wall Street or fighting for gay rights).
- Author BiographySrdja Popovic is a Serbian political activist and executive director of the Centre for Applied Nonviolent Action and Strategies (CANVAS). He was a leader of the student movement Otpor! that helped topple Serbian president Slobodan Milosevic. He has taught at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, NYU, and the University of Essex, among others. He lives in Belgrade. Matthew Miller's collaborations include Lili Marlene: the soldiers' song of World War II and Fortunate Sons: the 120 Chinese boys who came to America, went to school, and revolutionised an ancient civilisation.
- Author(s)Matthew Miller,Srdja Popovic
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.