Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a step-by-step program to get any library up to speed with minimal angst. This work aims to help librarians: lay the groundwork through strategic planning and data collection; write the plan, including targeting the market, defining services, setting goals, and taking action to promote the library; and more.
- Author BiographyPatricia H. Fisher, an independent marketing and PR consultant, enjoyed 15 years as product manager with Verizon Communications. She has served in leadership and trustee positions for Baltimore County Public Library, Maryland Library Association, ALTA, and ALA. She is currently working toward her MLS at the College of Information Studies at the University of Maryland. Marseille M. Pride is library director at Washington Bible College/Capital Bible Seminary. Formerly Public Library Consultant with the Maryland State Department of Education, she has been a consultant to nonprofit organizations and served as college and university reference librarian. She earned her MLS from the University of Maryland. Ellen G. Miller, MSLS, assisted on the project. Currently president of her own consulting firm, she has been a library staff member, Trustee and Friend of the Library. She was founding president of the Kansas Library Trustee Association and served on the board of ALTA.
- Author(s)Marseille M. Pride,Patricia H. Fisher
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.