Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir describing the life of a young woman growing up in unusual circumstances, as well as a discussion of political and sociological effects of troubled times upon ordinary people.A After an early childhood in pre-war Antwerp, the author, her formidable grandmother, and mother fled to England in 1940, upon Germany's invasion of Belgium.
- Author BiographyHuguette Herrmann worked for 22 years as a librarian for Archives of German Literature, which is visited by scholars of modern German literature from all over the world. She has also worked as a translator of legal, technical and other texts and has studied politics, history, Jungian psychology and literature.
- Author(s)Huguette Herrmann
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.