Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.78Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the strong emotional history of Indian boarding school experiences in the first half of the 20th century. This book focuses on the letters - written by parents, children, and school officials at Haskell Institute in Kansas and the Flandreau School in South Dakota - that show how profoundly families were affected by their experiences.
- Author BiographyBrenda J. Child is an associate professor of American studies at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Brenda J. Child
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNorth American Indian Prose Award Series
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note16 photographs
- Weight250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.