CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the qualities and components of effective boards in today s post Enron environment. This book contains practical advice for board members of private, public, and nonprofit organizations.
- Author BiographyPaul P. Brountas is senior counsel at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, an international law firm with over 1,000 lawyers in 12 countries. He has focused on the representation of public and private corporations, start-up and emerging growth companies, venture capitalists, investors and underwriters in public and private financings, stockholders and investment bankers in mergers and acquisitions, and corporate directors both as counsel to corporate boards and as outside counsel to independent directors. Brountas is a frequent lecturer and has earned a reputation as one of the nation's leading corporate lawyers. His clients have looked to him not only for legal advice but also for his judgment as a business counselor and problem solver. Brountas has served as chairman of the board and board member of several nonprofit and community organizations.
- Author(s)Paul P. Brountas
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2004
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.