Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 book looks at boards and how they can best achieve their task expectations.
- Author BiographyMorten Huse is Professor of Innovation and Economic Organization at the Norwegian School of Management and Visiting Long-Term Research Professor in the Department of Strategy at Bocconi University, Milan.
- Author(s)Morten Huse
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.