All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for beginning boaters, this title covers the basics of choosing, trailering, and handling a small to mid-sized powerboat. It addresses line handling and knot tying, chart use and navigation, engine and drive train selection and maintenance, the rules of the nautical road, the basics of weather on the water, and radio communications.
- Author BiographyThe US Coast Guard Auxiliary was established by Congress in 1939 to assist the Coast Guard in promoting boating safety. It includes more than 30,000 members from all walks of life who receive special training so that they may be a functional part of Coast Guard Forces. Auxiliarists assist the Coast Guard in non-law enforcement programs such as public education, vessel safety checks, safety patrols, search and rescue, maritime security and environmental protection. Auxiliarists volunteer more than 2 million hours annually to benefit other boaters and their families.
- Author(s)U.S.Coast Guard Auxiliary Assoc., Inc.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight925 g
- Width215 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £59.99Trending at £64.99
- £18.31Trending at £25.09
- £22.69Trending at £23.34
- £15.37Trending at £17.55
- £10.73Trending at £13.52
- £14.82Trending at £15.26
- £14.74Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.