Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionTakes both novice and experienced boatowner through minor to major repairs of electrical systems, engines, electronics,steering systems, generators, pumps, cookers, spars and rigging. This title reflects significant changes in boat systems particularly electrical systems.
- Author BiographyNigel Calder, a diesel mechanic for almost 30 years, is also the author of numerous articles for nautical magazines and other books - all of which have helped tens of thousands of boatowners deal with mechanical problems at sea.
- Author(s)Nigel Calder
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/06/2005
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Out-of-print date12/10/2016
- Content Note500+ b/w L'draws & photos
- Weight1980 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- sevencrossing10 Aug, 2016by
Do leave port without your copy
getting a bit dated but perfect if your boat is a few years old
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.