All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Charles Evans
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleWhat to Paint
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Author BiographyCharles Evans is one of Britain's leading painters, well-known from his long-running TV series and for his art classes, which are run all over the UK. His exuberant and informal personality is reflected in his paintings, which have a lightness and simplicity that many artists aspire to. Charles lives in Morpeth, Northumberland.
Most relevant reviews
- banjowalker12 Apr, 2017by
Acrylic painting ideas.
The book came up to expectations.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.83Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.