All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.96
- £12.99Trending at £19.93
- £16.32Trending at £19.93
- £30.35Trending at £42.87
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Brown, world-famous makeup artist, this new kind of makeup manual starts with who readers are, rather than how they look. She interviews dozens of real women, celebrities, and athletes about what beauty means to them and shows, step by step, how to achieve each look.
- Author BiographyBobbi Brown debuted a collection of lipsticks 20 years ago at Bergdorf Goodman in NYC. She has since taken the beauty market by storm, globally expanding her line of wearable, natural looking cosmetics to high-end retailers in 47markets throughout the world. Bobbi is the exclusive beauty editor on the Today Show and she is the most in-demand makeup artist for top women's magazines and New York Fashion Week runway shows.
- Author(s)Bobbi Brown
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteMakeup application illustrations, 200+ 4-color photos
- Weight1315 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.