All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines Boccaccio's pivotal role in legitimizing the vernacular literature of Dante, Petrarch and Cavalcanti through argument, narrative and transcription.
- Author BiographyMartin Eisner is Assistant Professor of Italian Studies at Duke University, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Martin Eisner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number87
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.