Save on Computer & IT
- £25.03Trending at £32.96
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £39.53Trending at £40.02
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how our bodies experience and adapt to digital environments. This book argues that cyberspace is anchored in the body, and it's the body-not high-tech computer graphics that allows a person to feel like they are really moving through virtual reality.
- Author BiographyMark B. N. Hansen is Professor of English at the University of Chicago. He is author of New Philosophy for New Media and Embodying Technesis: Technology Beyond Writing and co-editor of The Cambridge Companion to Merleau-Ponty.
- Author(s)Mark B. N. Hansen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black & white halftones
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.