All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the USA and Canada --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyPaul Cornish is a Senior Curator at the Imperial War Museum. He is currently working on the creation of a new permanent First World War gallery, to open in 2014. He has co-organised five IWM-based international conferences on the material culture of conflict with Nicholas J Saunders and has co-edited the volume Contested Objects published by Routledge in 2009. Nicholas J Saunders is Senior Lecturer at Bristol University, Honorary Reader in Material Culture at University College London, and co-director of two long-term First World War projects: the 'Great Arab Revolt Archaeological Project' (Jordan), and the 'Isonzo Valley Conflict Landscapes Project' (Slovenia/Italy). Between 1998 and 2004, he was British Academy Senior Research Fellow at University College London, making the first anthropological study of the First World War. Since 1999 he has published many academic articles and books on the archaeology and anthropology of modern conflict.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byNicholas J. Saunders,Paul Cornish
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.