All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully written book explores the Iron Age bog bodies of northern Europe as cultural artefacts, objects of fascination to archaeologists and antiquaries, but also to artists, poets, philosophers and psychologists.
- Author BiographyKarin Sanders is professor of Scandinavian studies at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Karin Sanders
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £10.97Trending at £12.32
- £16.82Trending at £23.88
- £4.06Trending at £7.26
- £8.44Trending at £15.91
- £6.97Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.