All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRennie Wilford, a young journalist, takes an assignment on a Caribbean island and tumbles into a world where no one is what they seem. When the burnt-out Yankee Paul offers her a no-hooks, no-strings affair, she is caught up in a lethal web of corruption.
- Author BiographyMargaret Atwood was born in Ottawa in 1939. She is Canada's most eminent novelist and poet is the author of more than thirty books of fiction, poetry and critical essays. The Handmaid's Tale, Cat's Eye and Alias Grace have all been shortlisted for the Booker Prize and she has won many literary prizes in other countries. Her work has been translated into thirty-three languages. Her latest novel, The Blind Assassin won the 2000 Booker Prize.
- Author(s)Margaret Atwood
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/06/1983
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/05/1997
- Weight232 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £9.06
- £4.10Trending at £4.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.