Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1987 a terrible fire swept through London's Kings' Cross Underground station killing 31 people. Within days the police had found names for all but one of the victims. the unidentified man was known to the authorities as Body 115 after his mortuary number.
- Author BiographyPaul Chambers' is a full time writer and television producer. He has previously worked as a palaeontologist and on BBC's Walking with Dinosaurs programmes. He lives in Hertfordshire and is married with a daughter.
- Author(s)Paul Chambers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width147 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.