All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Crime & Thriller Fiction Books
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionMaura Isles deals with death. As a pathologist in downtown Boston, she has seen more than her share of corpses. But never before has the body on the medical examiner's table been her own. There can be no denying the evidence though. The dead woman is her mirror image right down to the most intimate physical details.
- Author BiographyBestselling author Tess Gerritsen a physician and brings to ther novels her first-hand knowledge of emergency and autopsy rooms.
- Author(s)Tess Gerritsen
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date16/12/2016
- Weight231 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- jazz_monkey363624 Aug, 2011by
Excellent book by a fantastic author!
Tess Gerritsen is a fantastic author. Her books suck you in within the 1st few paragraphs and you can't help but carry on reading until you finish the book. I have nearly finished the wholse set of the Rizzoli and Isles series. If you like Crime Thirllers then i highly recommend this book and the rest in the series.
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.71Trending at £5.58
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.59Trending at £4.81
- £34.99Trending at £38.89
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
- £4.70Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.73