All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £19.25
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe physical and mental health consequences of body image problems, eating disorders, and obesity in children and adolescents can be serious and can extend into adulthood. This book shows that these disorders are preventable and treatable. It demonstrates how body image and eating problems vary across ethnic groups and in boys and girls.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight913 g
- Edited byJ. Kevin Thompson,Linda Smolak
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.