Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis text looks at how contemporary societies are besotted with the body , its size, shape and health , and how governments, business and the popular media spend and earn fortunes encouraging populations to get healthy, eat properly, exercise daily and get thin.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBrian Davies,Jan Wright,John Evans
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.