Consider these sponsored items
- £109.04Free postage
- £101.19Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuides radiologists in optimizing protocols for 3T MR systems, reducing artifacts and identifying the advantages of 3T in body applications.
- Author BiographyElmar M. Merkle is Professor of Radiology at Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina, USA. Ihab R. Kamel is Associate Professor of Radiology and Oncology and Clinical Director of MRI at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note362 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byElmar M. Merkle,Ihab R. Kamel
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £19.25
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.