All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a short time using this relaxing and meditation process, readers will begin to appreciate how much the body is working for them and supporting them, and from this new perspective can find a more harmonious balance of body and mind.
- Author BiographyOsho is one of the most provocative and inspiring spiritual teachers of the twentieth century. Known for his revolutionary contribution to the science of inner transformation, the influence of his teachings continues to grow, reaching seekers of all ages in virtually every country of the world. He is the author of many books, including Love, Freedom, Aloneness ; The Book of Secrets ; and Innocence, Knowledge, and Wonder.
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 CD-Audio and 1 Paperback
- Edition Statement1st St. Martin's Press Ed
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £11.50Trending at £15.97
- £5.75Trending at £7.99
- £19.62Trending at £22.95
- £8.99Trending at £12.38
- £14.99Trending at £18.98
- £3.44Trending at £3.99
- £10.81Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.