CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £31.00Trending at £32.18
About this product
- DescriptionExamines ten years worth of men's and women's health and fitness magazines to determine the ways in which bodies are made in today's culture
- Author BiographyShari L. Dworkin is Professor in the Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at the University of California, San Francisco School of Nursing. She is the author or editor of several books, most recently Body Panic: Gender, Health, and the Selling of Fitness and Men at Risk, both with NYU Press. Faye Linda Wachs is an Associate Professor of Sociology in the Department of Psychology and Sociology at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona (Cal Poly Pomona).
- Author(s)Faye Linda Wachs,Shari L. Dworkin
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.