All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn this easy-to-understand, user-friendly, and beautifully illustrated book, you will find a solution to all physical problems you may have. The exercises are described in detail to ensure proper form and execution and each one is accompanied by photographs showing the progression of the movement from the first to the last step.
- Author BiographyDavid Knox spent more than 20 years in New York studying ballet, jazz, and modern and ethnic dance. He is also an expert in martial arts and currently holds two black belts in Japanese martial techniques. Diagnosed with a rare congenital spinal fracture early in his career, David began developing safe and effective healing and recovery techniques. Today, he trains many clients, focusing not only on strength and cardiovascular benefits, but emphasizing healthful form, support, and technique to keep joints, bones, muscles, and nerves at their best throughout life.
- Author(s)David Knox
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note300 colour
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.