Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionBody and State brings together original essays addressing various aspects of the evolving interaction between bodies and states. While each essay has different empirical and/or theoretical focus, authors consider a number of overlapping themes to appreciate the state's engagement with, and concern about, bodies.
- Author BiographyAngus Cameron, University of Leicester, UK; Jen Dickinson, University of Leicester, UK and Nicola Smith University of Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Jen Dickinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGender in a Global/Local World
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAngus Cameron,Nicola Smith
- Series Edited byProfessor Pauline Gardiner Barber,Professor Marianne H. Marchand,Professor Jane L. Parpart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.