All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the Boeing 707 is known worldwide as the machine which took civil aviation from the piston engine era into that of the jet engine, what is very often not known is that its existence was only made possible by the success of its immediate predecessor, the KC - 135, a flying fuel tank used for refueling the strategic B - 52 bomber, also ...
- Author BiographyDominique Breffort, editor of the journal WingMasters, is a passionate historian with 30 years of knowledge on his subjects.
- Author(s)Dominique Breffort
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleSky Legends
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andre Jouineau
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.