Consider these sponsored items
- £19.42Was:£25.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the history of the Boeing 747, the first wide-body commercial airliner to grace the skies. From it's maiden flight right through to the present-day, the story of this iconic craft is relayed eloquently, supplemented by a range of impressive photo illustrations throughout.
- Author BiographyMartin Bowman is one of Britain's best-known Second World War aviation historians and authors. His previous books have included works such as Legend of the Lancaster, Confounding the Reich, Duxford and the Big Wings, Clash of Eagles, Mosquito: Menacing the Reich and numerous titles in the exhaustive Air War series, providing extensive coverage of operations carried out on D-Day and during the Market-Garden offensive at Arnhem. He lives in Norwich.
- Author(s)Martin Bowman
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content NoteIntegrated colour and black and white images
- Width246 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.