All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe word is spreading among outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers that bogs and fens (peatlands) are among the most fascinating and beautiful places to visit. This book covers 155 of the species most likely to be discovered alongside the boardwalks and presents stunning photographs of 98 of them.
- Author BiographyRonald B. Davis is a retired professor of biology and quaternary studies, University of Maine. He has done extensive research on Maine peatlands. In retirement he founded the Orono Bog Boardwalk, and he now leads guided tours there.
- Author(s)Ronald B. Davis
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £43.36Trending at £45.90
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £12.83Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.